Restrictions on Use
No Attorney Client Relationship
2. No Attorney Client Relationship: Transmission of the information in the Firm’s Site is not intended to create, and receipt does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Online readers should not rely upon the transmission of any messages to the Firm through the Site to create an attorney-client relationship. Online readers should not act upon any information on the Site without first consulting legal counsel of their own directly. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon an attorney website. Before selection of counsel, users should ask a prospective attorney or law firm to send free written information about their qualifications and experience. The information in this Site is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship and is not intended to constitute legal advice or to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction.
The Firm provides general information on the Site, and this Site is for general information purposes only. Certain information on the Site may relate to legal topics, cases, and information pertaining to the legal and business community. You agree that the information on this Site does not constitute legal or other professional advice. Do not consider the Site to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your state.
3. Compliance: The Firm is unwilling to assume the representation of clients from those states where the marketing material does not comply with State Bar requirements and where the client is generated as a result of that communication. No representation is made or intended that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. In situations in which the Firm’s fees are contingent or partially contingent on the outcome of the case or transaction, the client is obligated for payment of court costs and expenses regardless of outcome. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each representation has unique facts and circumstances that may impact results.
4. Warranty Disclaimer: THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
THE FIRM IS NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although the Firm attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform the Firm so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
5. Trademark Notice: The logos are the trademarks and service marks of the Firm. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
Confidential and Proprietary Information
6. Confidential and Proprietary Information: The Firm does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the Site. Please note that any information or material sent to the Firm through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
Links or Pointers to Other Sites
7. Links or Pointers to Other Sites: The Firm makes no representations whatsoever about any other Website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-Firm Website, please understand that it is independent from the Firm, and that the Firm has no control over the content on that Website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-Firm Website does not mean that the Firm endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked site. Accordingly, the Firm can make no representation concerning the quality, safety or suitability of the content of these sites nor can the fact that the Firm has included this link(s) serve as an endorsement by the Firm of any of these sites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. The Firm is providing this Site, the information, the listings, and the links contained herein only as a convenience to you.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Purpose